Get ready for another super simple recipe. It’s so easy that I don’t even need to measure it out anymore, I just kind of throw everything in a bottle and shake it up!
But for the sake of this post, I will write it out for you. 🙂
- 2/3 cup Castile soap
- 1-1/2 cup distilled water
- Optional: 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- Optional: 10 drops essential oil
If you already have scented Castile soap, it isn’t necessary to add in extra essential oils unless you’d prefer a stronger scent.
- Pour distilled water into the bottle.
- Pour Castile soap into the bottle.
- Optional: add in essential oils and vitamin E oil.
- Shake to combine.
I love Vitamin E oil because:
- It’s extremely moisturizing
- Prevents and treats fine lines and wrinkles
- It has anti-aging benefits
- Can minimize the appearance of scars
One thing a lot of people feel the need to do when trying to make their own products is to go out and buy new containers. I bet that you already have some store-bought foaming hand soap around your home. If you do, just finish that one up and re-use it for this DIY!